Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Humm.

Dont you think,Towards the end of the first relese of the mod and the begining of the seccond relese of the mod ((witch may be a long ways away)) there would be an event where Sleeperships would launch from earth and the Coalation allience Grand battle will be held near earth. If the Sleeper Ships break through the baracade and make it to/ A small bit past pluto The Allience would Win, I dont know Controal of the earth secrtor in the upcoming mod relase or get another system for themselfves (( …
  • Woah,scrolling down the missiles collom on the SLR site and Bam what do I see a missile that can shoot Cloaked ships. Is this sugjesting that my Favorate ship can cloak?
  • Oh YES!! It can Here everyone Look for yourself --- Shroud --- Alliance Prototype Light Fighter Clearance: Sqdr. Commander Displacement: 1.6 tons Crew: 2 Max. Speed:(at default Power setting) 400 km/sec Afterburner Fuel: 150 secs ECM: 20 secs Decoys: 10 Gun Energy: 140 units Armament: 2 Proton cannons Hardpoints: 4 Special: CloakingSpectral shieldsReverse thrustBlind fire
  • Awww.

No cloak. Ill send you the cloak meself'.
  • As I said above, regular cloaks are cheep. Real cloaks..(one I made)) Runs on your power plant and as soon as you fire you become uncloaked.