Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• Hi,I decided to split account manager from FLDSW, so here it is with some mods and fixes. - supports FLAM and its own internal format (export too)- built-in account generator (again thanks to Cannon and Kazinsal)- export many accounts at once (hold CTRL when choosing accounts)- FL launcher (you can create shortcuts to apply account and launch FL without running FAM2; every command line option for FL is supported too)- Groups Also thanks to Korrd and Nightfall for giving permission to use FAM1 ic…
  • Michael: i didn't modded it, i just rewrote it from scratch - i don't think that it is possible to mod current FL ID changer without source codes... If i'll find out how "real" ID without sig works - i could code something similar to ID Changer %)Actually, now you can write down ID\Sig pair, then paste it into generator window and click save - it's longer than ID alone, but works too. UPD: Looks like it created by "Blahb", don't know who's that...
  • OK, i will do that when everything will be tested through
  • New version: Reuploaded.- added ID groups- now global args for shortcuts added in options for folks who use -logchat -logtime etc., so you'd need to type it only once- now you don't need to select DB format when importing- now asking for account names before saving them- various small bugfixes Screenshot: imgur: the simple image sharerDownload - the same link as first post If no bugs will appear in week, that would be final version. :]
  • It's short for "gunboat"
  • ow... Fixed ~_~
  • Done: index.php?page=DatabaseItem&id=1094 ,thx
  • ATM not - i found out how to locate the appropriate key but now i'm figuring out how to tie it to the generated key-sig pair %)
  • I can do one-string ID management if you need this - but i can't generate these ones, and FL ID cannot too - that's where the problem lies.
  • Found a bit of time for this...Slight update - new version uploaded
  • How did you got that? First bug report %)