Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• So. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Freelancer and Crossfire, but I've never been able to get the game to work. I've found these instructions: This is the proper procedure to install succesfully Crossfire 1.9 (The Dark Ages) : 1. Log in and deactivate your anti-virus and your firewall softwares. 2. Uninstall everything related to any old Freelancer install (including all previously installed mods, FLMM, the game itself, the savegames and screenshots). Reboot the PC. Don't forget to deactivate …
  • MortenS,Thank you for your reply. My vanilla Freelancer works absolutely fine, and so does Discovery 4.84, Discovery 4.85, and Discovery 4.86, as well as Tekagi's Treasure. Martind Forlon,Thank you for yours also. According to the instructions, I thought it best to keep the internet off by the time the launcher was up. Although no updates were made, it still crashed. Also, I am using the internet browser Opera. I switched from Firefox a few months ago because it started playing up sometimes and…