Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• I've some problem with Crossfire 1.9.I try to play SP. After I start from Manhattan at the beginning of the game to meet King, when I "sit in" the ship, the whole screen getting black. I can see the equipments list, the ships list, the comm window, the neural-log menu, some ship's, station's and trade lane's little red and green lights, and the enemies red brackets, oh and the foggy Sun, but anything else is black. Like the gamma resolution down to -1.00! ( I make pictures if needed! )But when I…
  • Hi Martind!Well in the last two weeks I install the game more than 20 times, try to change every mod-option, and performance option! ( with activate advanced shader, later deactivate advanced shader ) Every installation do the same! Well I gave it up, and uninstall everything!Now I will make a new installation, and try it: How to avoid grafic Problems while playing FreelancerI give him a last chance!I'll be back!Thx from Hungary!
  • Hi Martind!I try insert my graphic card as it read, but still no works!I dunno what is the problem...When I start a new game, after the intro I "lose" menu bar ( launch-bar-equipment... ), mission descriptions, and the map too. ( pictures )But if I save game before meet Juni, restart Crossfire, and load saved game ( no intro ), I have menu bar, mission descriptions, and phisical map too! When I launch, I see the Donau's-incident video, but when I "sit in", the screen getting black... Have any o…
  • Martind, Hour! Corrupt installation? Well it's sounds good, because the problem can solve! Basic Freelancer is working fine in max performance! I try it few months ago with these config...OK, I write the installation procedure, that was the last: 1, Uninstall basic Freelancer ( delete saved games directory manually ),2, Clean registry with CCleaner.3, Install basic FL. / RESTART4, Install FLMM 1.31 to FL directory / RESTART 5, Install Crossfire 1.9 to FLMM directory /RESTART ( I downloaded it t…
  • Not yet... Maybe tomorrow afternoon...
  • No good news, still no works! Try to install FLMM to default directory, remove 'read only' attributes from all Freelancer files, run Crossfire 1.9 like administrator, insert graphic card into txt file... Everything the same! I think next step will be Crossfire 1.82... If it will not work, i gave it up till new HW ...
  • I DON'T BELIEVE IT, 1.82 WORKS! I made anything like before, but it works! I don't know what was the problem with 1.9, but I won't uninstall 1.82! I WANT TO PLAY! What are the main differences between 1.82, and 1.9?May I play multi ( after SP ) with these version? Thx for your help guys!