Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Sector space walls are coming down and let you fly around the Alpha, Beta and Delta Quadrants uninhibited. For once, this is actually looking pretty good.Sector Space has been divided into three maps now, with one map per quadrant (Alpha, Beta and Delta). This means that no matter where you are in a quadrant, you can click on another system in that quadrant on the overhead map and proceed there uninterrupted. Sector Space Revamp | Star Trek Online
  • I'm trying to log onto tribble today or tomorrow and test it for myself. I have a lot of transwarp destinations I can try and see where they take me. I report back here once I know how I feel about it.
  • Had a go on Tribble to check out the new sector space. So far it's not bad. Suns and planets are larger, but I was hoping sector space would be bigger with the huge stars staying the same size rather than inflating when you approached and shrinking when you left, but it does look rather cool and make sense as otherwise sector travel would take even longer.I was also hoping they would introduce some sort of sector transwarp network for players to get around easier, rather than use a ships limite…
  • Vulcan and Sol are in Alpha quadrant, however, it seems that sol is on the border close to beta quadrant. The devs know that a few systems are in the wrong place, but apparently can't move them because they are tied into story missions and therefore cannot be moved to the correct locations.