Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• okay , well ,i know crossfire is hard, I read about it and understand that , I am almost through the first SP campaign , the one of the original freelancer , And the problem is when I am in clouds , and it says "Warning , Sensor efficiency reduced " . I tend to loose control of the aim and the faster i go , the worse it gets . It's like the controller or my ship is on drugs .... why is it like this ? Is it supposed to be like this ? Because this makes the game not just hard, but almost impossibl…
  • Thank you everyone , I guess i realize why is it like that now ... Also I managed to clear the vanilla campaign yesterday but when i went to the first SP campaign where you meet Orillion in the New Berlin bar , I met him in the bar, played through the whole scene , but when I launch off new berlin , The game crashes , Why would that happen ? I tried many ways and searched couldn't find anything it still crashes when i launch off new Berlin after meeting Orillion , If i do not go to the bar and l…
  • (Quote from /V\ichael)so i have to do it all over again ? Will it definitely after re installing ? i don't wanna do the outcast and the racing mission with holvis again , I don't think a hardware problem since most games run fine on my laptop , Civ 5, Devil may cry , Crysis , COD etc
  • thanks guys , but i tried doing that , I saved my save files , reinstalled it , but it doesn't seem to work .... It still crashes as soon i get off new berlin . Any solutions ?
  • Also , you people are wrong about cargo load , I have 0 cargo but still I can't control by ship and aim , Actually it's impossible for human eyes to do some of these missions ..... or they take forever , Specially that alaska one too , Just small patriot ship, but you can't land a hit on them , why are they so fast ? not that. Why can't i control my ship ?????? Why can't the ship be controlled and the aim be controlled ? This is seriously annoying , I tried doing the whole mission again , I got …
  • i use the 3rd person view , by the way . I made the berlin mission work, I am currently at Crossfire story chapter 8 . And i can still say killing the light patriot ships was harder than the dom kavash gunships , even though they hit very hard . They can be killed , even the outcast fighters and those coalition ones weren't too hard . Maybe something wrong in my graphics card maybe . In the clouds , it's very hard . But you know, even the dom kavash ships coualdn't hit me inside the clouds . Yea…
  • I did activate most of the functions as they were , but it works fine in normal universe , It just gets bad in the clouds , I mostly avoid fighting in the clouds as much as I can .
  • Also, how is the best way to kill alien drones ? just keep trying ? I got two one but died because of explosion . Also , I got that mission and abandoned it ..... I went back to utopia and then , when i was in Hudson , drones appeared but i still didn't kill them , Now i don't really know where they are, I went back to the system ,and there were no drones there . So where are the drones roaming ??
  • what is ship spinning , like moving ships round and round ? And yes, i did get two drones, but they have massive explosions, Their explosions kill me when their gun don't lol XD I am only good at dodging really , never been a good shooter, well, I guess try using missles on them now
  • (Quote from Martind Forlon (SA_Forlon))Thank you your awesome, I got them on the fist try when I tried with misslies haha It wasn't so hard really , doing it with only guns was hard lol . Also what's the flying speed of a Griffin ? It's freaking fast for some reason , being a VHF , it goes 250 + on thrusters , thats faster than LF's , it's even 500 at cruise speed , How is this ship so fast ?