Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• hmm.... ! thogts ahh her is one Silent hunter is an incompitent extrovenose pathetic creatur who sucks bannanas and dont now what to say as only stuped thing in a stupid trhead more thougs are in my minde now but wont tell them coz dont want to get banned from the forum
  • @ Silent hunter I dont hate you .you just dislike me and the explaneishen whay welll you should now it better all this threads were you have a post . (pointless reply`s ) i dislike ppl who post a reply in a trhead were they dont even now what is talked in it
  • I dont care a bout other ppl feelings feelings are useless and totaly pointless
  • See now this is what i am talking about all the taim your nothing ells as a bad spamer @ Dragoness : who cares a bout feelings they betray your minde if sam1 looks funny ,his true feelings could be more cruel then he looks like (Quote) how cane you now this ther is no pruff of this ,and if we are corect i dont talked about feelings it self i talked about compassion. as an example:"If sam guy off me would cut down his finger ,i would be exited and not mercy " i have don and seen things you would…