Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• So yea well i`m trying to find the frequency of lets say silenc ,i know its sound stuped but i don`t know how else to call it . for example"call of duty if a explotion happens close to you you get that sound eeffect of not hearing anything" and i was wondering if somebody actually kknew the freaquensy of that sound and could give it to me . i really hope you get what i`m saying and can help me with this
  • (Quote from Vishnu)well i think its somthing from the granade type and also from underwater too so guess i would need to find the frequency of them both
  • ooo thx gona try them out ... ooo and one more thing it wouldn`t be me if i wouldn`t answer this this question(and act like a smart ass ^^) (Quote from Shockwave)Hmm actually as far as i know everything you see or hear hase a freaquency it maby hard to find but its not impossible
  • (Quote from Portalearth)uuu a fellow member ... and yes its somthing like the sound the trailer of the game i loved and the ending i hated :@ ... but thats anothe story .... the main reason i started this search was actually that somtimes if you live in a city you just want to hear nothing and finding this freaquency would i think help some ppl to realax in ther daily stress routin :)(am i not a good fella )
  • searched for silence and found a clip of a place in mexico and of course all the theorys i love so much ended up to that place lol (i`m crazy ) [video]youtube.com/watch?v=54XMWPCzdK8[/video]
  • and this i will be listening to now for hours ... [video]youtube.com/watch?v=dX_xgkv9MT8&feature=related[/video]
  • try to play more then one video at one time mite result in your brain melting like ice on the sun lol
  • i will not say mush her just that ended mindblown agen whene i searched youtube for some other stuff ..so jsut watch is interesting [video]youtube.com/watch?v=dbh5l0b2-0o&feature=fvwrel[/video]
  • That may by Michael but some of thouse examples mady me think to truy out how water or other fluids would react to seartan freaquencys like alfa ,beta or delta waves .... and if they chaing? i mean they do chaing if you use a brain scaning device they show up in different wave paterns so will they behave like that also on different fuids or not ?
  • well thats true .. Newton's laws of motion is the best example its just would be interesting to see if, if i would use alfa or delta waves on water given the right material of the container and how strong the speakers would be, today for examle i did it at my moms well its seems to move but its so little i just would need to plase them at my place to test it out more effectively.