Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• I read the thread about changing to 128 mb for older computers. So far I have tried reinstalling frelancer, the modmanager. crossfire1.9, Completly removing all programs and reinstalling with firewalls and other security systems turned off, turned off 3d sound, reducing detail settings. I dont understand why , after downloading patchrules and clicking multiplayer or singleplayer it says Fatal Error: freelancer dosent detect a 3D video card. I havent been on the game for about 6 months due to a f…
  • I thank you , Ive been trying some of the suggestions there but to no avail---Yet. It seems that Freelancer dosent support my graphics driver and will attempt to insert my info into the flconfig location Thanks for helping See Ya
  • Ive been messing with this for 3 or 4 days now I ffollowed the instructions as closly as I was able with no result . I guess im getting to the point that its not gonna happen . My device ID is 8086-2772 and my product is INTEL (R) 82945 G Express Chip Set. I dont know what else to do ?? E-Mail is storman618@yahoo.com
  • Yes , when I look at my graphic cards info in the decribed fields it reads exactly- Intel (R) 82945G Express Chipset Family and the other field on the screen shot reads Device ID-- 8086-2772. I tried to insert as the instructions said - 0x2772 = "(R)82945G" but to no avail. Can someone come into my computerthrough Crossloop or something similar to help. I also tried this on my laptop that runs win- XP and get the same message of -Freelancer does not recognise or detect a 3D video card
  • I tried mypathtofreelancer\freelancer\exe. and find No Results so I opened freelancer and crossfire to the flconfigdatabase.txt file and inserted it in both places but it changes nothing. Im stumped and im down to about 3 hairs on my head. Im not going to give up though. Any suggestions Thanxx Phillip
  • I'v never played any games on this computer. My old computer was burned up and got this one just for Crossfire. In the past though I started with starlancer,then Freelancer, then Crossfire 1.82 and 1.9 when i had a fire. I got this new machine and just cant seem to figure out how to get Freelancer to recognise the graphics card . Either i am typing it in the file wrong or on the wrong line. I am able to play Freelancer without the mod activated but before it starts it warns that no 3d card is de…
  • Ive spent so much time trying to figure this out , But I guess Im done, It must be some obscure problem with my machine , Thanks for the info and replys though I might try again if I replace this POS computer.