Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• hmm interesting....... yes i like black dragons mostly, but i still would like to see some other something like this guy: i will choose the winner by next week
  • looking good ppl but remember that i am a small dragon (20 feet long, 14 feet tall), so might be looking for a few smaller ones. but i still may choose larger ones, if they look good enough
  • newpol i believe the last pic u posted is a dragoness but otherwise, these r looking great! they r getting better
  • umm....no thx but if u can get a pic of him as a dragon well....i might consider it
  • to cenaturian: sry i cant see ur pic, probably try uploading it again or another way to magoux: yes i have played hockey to thuban: yes i have tried playing CF in my dragon form but its quite hard and i also cant see 2 of ur pics in ur last post
  • hi all this a reminder that this contest closes tomorrow at about 8:00 PM GMT. If u have any other pics u want to post or havent done so yet, plz do so before then. next time i edit this post or post again is when the contest has closed. i will choose the winner on monday morning, wich will be about 2:00 - 3:00 GMT for Europe. good luck
  • hello all. this contest is now closed. i will choose the winner tomorrow.great pics all
  • hi againwell choosing the winner was though because there r sooooo many good looking ones out there but i finnaly had to choose 1.i also posted a second and third prize ones here, the last 1 was by baldwin, whowas about to post it when i closed the contest. the winner of this contest is.......BarneyXP with Draconis Infernvs, a red fire dragon second place is thuban with the gold dragon and third place is baldwin, with another gold dragon thses r the winners, but u all submited great pics, good …