Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Hello all ::EDIT:: - date/ minor time change I would like to call a meeting for all event managers currently active. this meeting is mainly to organize all EMs with their events, aswell as check for any events that require more help. also many other important things will be discussed in this meeting. I am wondering if next Sunday at the time of 7-ish PM GMT next sunday Jan 9 would work ? if all event managers could reply to this and tell me if this is a good time, i would appreciate that. the m…
  • the meeting could be changed to Sunday at about the same time ( 8 pm GMT) if saturday is not possible for u. the reason i made it for 8PM is so that the event managers who handle the primary server events would have a good chance to get online during this time. the meeting start time could also be changed either a hour or so later depending on what ppl want.
  • date has been changed to sunday, at the same time of 7 PM GMT. first post edited accordingly.
  • This posted been edited to following - since i forgot that about 1 hour after i have scheduled the meeting to start, i would like to re-schedule it to about 7PM GMT if possible. please try to get on a bit earlier if u can, but if not then that is ok. thx