Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Just go to Earth in Sol and buy the "pheonix" Weapons for 1.1 or so mil each they are level 10. they do the job quite nicely : ) Also the best way to kill them is if your going head on with them, do not stop firing untill they have passed you. They should die from the head on assult. Because they dont have enough time to use batts and nonos and fire at the same time. THEY WILL DIE ( Experienced myself) -Oh and by the way my sig was created by my friend Girvo, and he should be joining the crossf…
  • Well first of all you need to get yourself a freighter of somesort and do the hudson => sigma-13 luxury liner with vips. then once you have enough money get yourself a better ship. oh and if you have 90k left after buying a freighter, get the junker bribe at rochester base near the custodian jump gate in ny, which will make everyong neutral with you accept for the lane hackers and you dont come across them during the trade rout. eventyall buy a ship like a shroud, patriot, phienox or the tempes…