Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• yayayay like it and i hoped u will release it on sunday but i am counting seconds now. hurry with sl-r
  • if u need someone to help u testing it contact me on server
  • the Dam`KoVosh are the creators of the nomads. they created the nomads for finding(and destroying) the bases that the Dam`KoVosh left behind so that no1 gets damaged by trying to use them. but somehow the nomads got crazy and now they dont do what their creators tell them...
  • (Quote) yeah, especially in wasting time^^ i heard things about u dragoness called it examining the anomalies... and now i know what she meant by this how was it?boring? or did u get many informations about them? greetz "bulb"
  • yeah, dark is right, staring at anomalies has a hidden sence in it^^
  • no, as (a little group)the dam`kovosh wentinto the center of the galaxy, they left behind many stations, weps, etc. ... a race like the himans found one of this stations and destroyed itself with it. the dam`kovosh didnt want this to happen again and so they created the nomads to search and destroy these stations. some peeps say the nomads thought the jumpgate and tradeline net(they work with artifacts of the dam`kovosh) some peeps say there got a "bug" in the "programmierung" of the nomads and…