Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Threads Missing

Only existing SWAT clan is BG and DC (I think I am correct on DC).
  • Threads Missing

What I see is two new forum members with great knowledge and opinions. Not to mention spelling words the same way. Personally, how much each clan pays is no-ones business but Op's and that specific clan.
  • Threads Missing

Little Peter, So, how do you know there are not people here trying to solve problems? Oh go ahead and say, "Gunny you should be in the server, helping the community". So before you do, let me assure you, I probably have more hours in CF than ANYONE currently on this forum, excluding Op. Not to mention MOST of my time in the server is dedicated to solving issues, pushing rp, getting new players up and running, all the while turning over my clan to my XO, since I don't have time to play that much…
  • Threads Missing

(Quote) {UAC} HAS NOT left the server. Read Dopple's post again.
  • Threads Missing

Considering all that has been said and done in the past few days, sometimes you gain a new perspective or fresh outlook on a situation. From my point of view I see a continuous stream of about 12 or so players who are always busting their ass in game and sometimes out, to ensure we are moving forward, via enforcing the rules (SP's) or taking on events (Inferno, Flash) people doing advertising, (CFPD, IOC, UAC, LP & TRF) all did these things for CF, not for our clans. Haegar plowed on his desk f…