Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Outstanding reporting!
  • No Weekly news? Do you need my notes to finish Baldy?
  • Breaking News: Battle for Human Rights in Omicron Alpha Shortly after the presses closed a breaking news story has come across the Sirius News wire, describing an incredible display of friendship and heroism, even among natural enemies. As my Editor-in-Chief has reported, the GRB were allegedly committing crimes against humanity and devastating trade everywhere we turned, attacking all in their way, even fellow pirates. There were witnesses to the use of "foriegn weapons" that were hard to coun…
  • Turmoil in the Systems? Since my last article regarding Human Rights, the battles have raged in the outer-rim in an effort to free all the captives from the last remaining prison camps established by the GRB. Once again, the Ronin, PiA and several Freelancers have engaged in clandestine operations, funded by the private companies of Sirius, to restore order in the outer territories with much success. It seems this unlikely alliance is accomplishing what the militaries of all houses could not su…
  • News Reporter : Ronin_39 Gunny Turmoil in Crossfire As predicited the rumors of the civil unrest within the Sirius Council have proven to be true, but with some serious infractions and fabrications of information by parties wanting to disentigrate the trust among Houses and disrupt free-trade Galaxy wide! After coming within microns of armed-conflict, the 4 major houses allowed the diplomats one more opportunity to resolve the issues and discover who the would be legal-assassin is. The leaders …
  • Actually, I am working on an article. Will be out soon.