Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• I think by sticking to your chosen rp, then things will balance out in time, provided people actually do their rp. After this last assault by the parties involved on police, good luck on getting us back into the squad cars again. We were simply just beating boards for a well planned assault with malicious intent. ( Had to put it out there) I don't see the need for any further rp cleansing or honing of the rp description. What is happening here is obvious, without the police around, the mercs ar…
  • (Quote from StephanoV) The Lawless portion of your suggestion is the most rampant selection of Mercs on CF and has been for quite some time. Even without contract, the hijacking of BMG routes is very common. The bottom line is, without Police and without players willing to partake in the police role play, there isn't any point in trying to make further suggestions. Mercs are not supposed to act in the lawful or lawless fashion without a contract, if they do , they may as well just be a pirate/s…
  • StephanoV: Well of course SBC ( Sirius Bucks Coffee) always accepts donations to feed the needy around the galaxy, but I don't see why BMG routes can't be controlled for the state to make additional funds in order to combat crime Now being a mafioso.....I mean honest cop, does have it's priviledges.