Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• @ SHS: I spent a week debating if I should even respond to your assinine comments, at first I figured I would leave you alone, but then again I won't. Foremost, you don't have a clue as to who I am in real life. I am a dedicated servant to my country for over 23 years now and I have spent much time enjoying and "socializing" with some of the most honorable people from various militaries and governments across our planet. I do what I do, in hopes that one day we will all have a better planet to …
  • @ SHS: You believe that I think I am more of a person than you? If so you are very wrong. However when it comes to this community, I have paid my dues here in a variety of ways. I have earned my right to be here as a player, leader, friend to some and a contributor to this community. Have all of my efforts been successful? Not by a long shot and even currently there are a few who misunderstand what I say and so, that's called a language barrier and in some cases, maturity. I am a 42 year old ma…