Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Arrest Warrants are nothing new, they were introduced 2 years ago by CFPD leadership. Most players here spent too much time crying about the enhanced RP instead of having fun with it hence the reason you may not have heard about them. You commented to the effect that the warrants could be used as a clandestine way of war on PX, while I dont believe that is true from my position, what's the difference Steph? When PX blatanly enters SA territory and fires on SA without their consent? That IS and …
  • (Hidden Content) Now back to the warrants: Easy rp, its one kill per warrant per character. Warrant servedMODERATION NOTE (SA_ARROW) : Thx for calling back the topic !!!
  • I believe I entered the correct idea of a Warrant and it's very simple. It's not a new concept or action. So I fail to see the problem. How does PX get to enter a clan system, fire on the owning clan without cause and then claim SA as the aggressor? Anyway, I still suggest we discuss the Warrant rp and make it correct.
  • The Jail idea has been tried too and it doesnt go anywhere.