Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• (Quote) Im with Laser on this one....and I voted the same way.
  • Mizi hit it right. We in this community here are a strong family and yes we kick, fight, scream, shoot each other and hell, Lucy even does the occassional "drive-by" shooting herself. Aside from that, we also sat here and watched TLR intentionally try to poison SWAT and just short of an all out campaign to castrate Op from the community as a whole. Several of us from SWAT went to the TLR forums and offered suggestions, advertisements and offered assistance to TLR, only to have our threads delet…
  • My decision was based upon the over-all history of TLR and their unwillingness to share and be a true central point for FL, without bias, or other intentions. Not to mention their lack of team work with the FL community.
  • Legally there is plenty that can be done. Even if the is using someone else's wireless connection to hide, there are certain things in place that can link right to his laptop. Technology is a wonderful thing.
  • Well here we go and the final fantasy of the realm is unfolding to each his doom. For all the years I have served my country, the commanding officer, platoon leader, GySgt all assumed the ACCOUNTABILITY of our enlisted & junior officers, regardless of what they did incorrectly, we were the one's accountable. This is exactly what Op does here, he takes the full load of accountability of SWAT & Crossfire on his shoulders to face the music, then he holds the one's who committed the offense RESPONS…
  • (Quote) The funny part is, TLR hacked property that is owned by a third party, which can really cause some problems when there are several posts of admission to the crime. Not to count the hacker crossing a number of communication lines owned by a few other companies in different countries. Like I said, this can get ugly fast, up to and including getting the law agencies involved, so let's say we just go back to our own house and stay there? Take my advice .
  • Yes but one thing people don't realize is this: Even by using a wireless connection and ghosting on someone else's IP, you can still be found. Eventually it will happen and he will pay a dear price in some fashion or another. InterPol loves kids like this. Just for some off-topic news, we recently had a spammer get 17 years in prison for illegally spamming mailboxes. can't imagine what hackers will start getting for jail time world wide.
  • Yeah that's all fine and dandy Louva, but the fuck-up was attacking our server and ruining OUR fun here. That attack was not on Op, it was on US, the community of Crossfire, which is OP's project. I find it comical how all involved in that chat keep stating to leave the community out of it, but yet , once again attacking our server and forum to ruin our fun. So to clarify, the attack brought us into the fight, not the simple exchange of words. The attack ( one a few months ago and the one this …
  • (Quote) Double edged sword....if we help we get flamed for showing the some solutions DO work, if we dont help then we get flamed and hacked. As I said, stop the hacking and quickly. You want to resolve the issues, get all involved in a padded room and take care of it that way.
  • What WE the community said is: We stand behind and support our Admin . However, that being said, our Admin would never allow anyone here ( with his knowledge) to hack and try to destroy another server or forum.
  • (Quote) We respect Op because he doesn't think he is any better than we are. He doesn't think that being Admin makes him high & mighty and therefore above the people who game on this server. Now the question is: We are to remain silent while Admins from other communities allow OTHERS to hack our server and forum? And we are supposed to afford respect for these individuals? We do care what happens to TLR, but for a long time our efforts as individuals and collectively went ignored or unanswered,…
  • University of South Hampton