Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Arena and NY are free from RP etc. Therefore Stores should not be there, since they are subject to RP. Storing weps and such in NY has always been a unwise thing to do. 2 times people abusing NY almost had the no PVP rule lifted.
  • You know there are ways to "handle" competition....after all, *Arms Traders were the masters at taking care of such vile profit stealers
  • (Quote) I can kill one pretty damn quick. Now if you use F1 to escape the attack, I will lose all respect. Sorry Flash, I like you, but I can read between the lines.
  • (Quote) I remember a battleship store a long time ago, that was being "hidden" and financing a conflict.....somehow or another, a buyer decided to open fire while making a puechase.....even more interesting, was suddenly 3 more pilots "appeared" and the BS store was....well, kaboom. 1. Coalition Torp 300,0002. Tizzies drop the shield 3. 4 missles enroute4. 3 sunslayers enroute Well.....dead BS. All in about 20 seconds
  • Ok Flash...
  • An act of war ? Flash....not wise m8. You may be a freelancer now and all of your former KoH may have new identities, but declaring war ? Dumb. Having a store out like that is a risk you take.....period. And I assure you , no one is concerned if you declare war or not. If I were a pirate, I would kill your store just for saying that. And who knows, maybe some pirates will do it anyway