Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• interesting looks like this server has the same problem like minei would suggest the admin just to ban those guysfrom what i have seen so far those chaos started all the trouble and like this swat said it does not look like this jib will never stop it there are always such people in a community which need to accuse others for things they never did just so he/she feels better or to hide his own failurehe and this nitrox (i think he belongs to chaos aswell but I'm not sure) have said many things …
  • i judge on what people do and on their behaviour and what i have seen here shows me exactly what is going onthis jib acts like a maniac while swat is trying to calm down everything, he looks like a person with a good behaviour and a good feeling for the right it is not only that this jib is acting in this dishonorful way, also this nitrox when he cried for war and insulted other people really I can understand swat very well, he has my respect for staying that cool all the time
  • i think i just showed you that i can i know about chaos what i have read here and that is enough to see how you guys are like I play this game since it came out, i play on elite and fought [NEO] there until the server closed, then i went to Hamburg City where I spent alot of time fighting the snakes, next was Freelancers Home, then i had a short visit on 5thW and CHSP before i went back to Hamburg City... now i run a small private server for me and my friends I originally came here to request t…