Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Is there anyway someone could help me with the sweetfx code. So I could install in my mod. Thank you for the help in advance. Also with the bloom effect.By the way the mod looks awesome.
  • The injector that I have is on default but not working right. Turning it ON/OFF is the Scoll Lock but nothing.prtScr for screenshot workspause for reload not working right or does not sure on this. I must have it set to low for seeing the improvemnts and i don't think the ENB is not in right.Im using the SweetFX Configurator v1.5.1 Can anyone help with code. Or give me a step by step. Also on other news voted for "Crossfire 2.0 or 1.9" for mod of year.
  • I'm still stuck on that sweetfx problem don't know whats going on.Is there anyone that could send me some code and enb that would work in my mod.Remember this is mod is different from Crossfire and my own.
  • Also I was interested in what FX effects you are using in CrossfireAnd if someone has the time could you add the download links here so I could install in my mod.Thank you in advance.