Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• well, there is lots i do not understand about CFbut the main 3 have to be 1) why are the inner core systems full of crap and have about 4 stations worth visiting, the rest is just annoying. 2) even though the war between the ASF and CSF started in X-3043 the system cannot be contested.seriously, i think that one a fortnight there should be a battle there, attackers start from somewhere like Alaska and defenders in X. no re-spawning. last ones standing get the system until next week. 3) what is …
  • @ michael @ 3) so, therefore, we should either have better weaponry that the savage, dom nepesh etc as they do not have the technology to build a hypergate. unless the nomads control the GMG that is....maybe a area for work in 2.0? @ spylegs @ 3) yea co-gats are good, but i mean a SUPER weapon! if we can send people across the galaxy, then we should be able to blow the crap outta the guns these aliens use! i.e ION CANNON! there are 3 outside the hypergate, why cant they be weaponized for smalle…
  • damm i forgot about the PPC'sand DKA's are FAR superior to PPC's and my point is if we understand the tech used for hypergates then why cant we use the same principals for.....short and long range teleportersteleporting missilesa never ending power source like the jump tunnels. or north Korea's hatred of team America.
  • @ OP @ 1) but if the galaxy rests on the shoulders of the human/DK alliance repelling the invaders, then surely sharing tech is mandatory, DK being the most advanced race known @ 2) understood @ 3) 1) again
  • well, it's as michael put it.although i never played mass effect games, i know there are aliens.but it is a case of survival, not grudges.