Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Hello I'm having launcher issues as well. I just want to play the single player again but when I click the launch button the launcher disappears and nothing happens. I've tried several different things. re-installing the game, using CCleaner, making sure Freelancer is "allowed" in norton 360, clicking multiplayer first then trying single player (which gave me an error but the new launcher showed up next time I started my computer). Is Crossfire 2.0 out? I've been trying to run version 1.9.
  • Thanks guys I'll give 2.0 a go and see if it works..
  • Sigh 2.0 doesn't work either. It must be because I have a laptop. When I click on the crossfire 2.0 setup it loads to 100 percent then shows the swat portal symbol then nothing. This is so frustrating I've never had these problems in the past with this game. I've tried uninstalling the game, running CCleaner, restarting, then doing the whole process over again.
  • I finally got the right combination for installing the mod. My problem was not setting the Crossfire 2.0 to Windows 7 compatibility. I'm looking at the new installer and I'm trying to launch the single player. It keeps wanting to update the game with 2 files over and over. If I click no to updating the game doesn't launch...
  • (Quote from Martind Forlon) I tried following the installation instructions as closely as possible but still no luck. This may be the problem.. Every time I uninstall everything and reinstall Freelancer it always shows the Crossfire symbol on my desktop instead of the original Freelancer symbol. It also doesn't ask if I would like to restart my computer. It just asks if I would like to play the game. I've tried uninstalling EVERYTHING including: Freelancer under uninstall programs, CCleaner, ex…
  • Thanks for replying. I don't know how to remove write protection.. I have Norton 360 and I made sure that it allows Freelancer and Crossfire Mod Launcher. I can try to install everything into a different location. I'm not going to have time to reinstall the game until tomorrow but I don't think this looks good for me to be honest.