Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Best news I have heard all week
  • no offence but does it matter at all? if anything it should be in a different thread, on a maths forum Hopefully back to topic now, i for one cant wait for 1.9 and as it would seem more tests are under way the release is closer then ever
  • Well my thoughts from around 3 hour's in SP are thus: Absolutely Love the new textures Love the new inertia not sure about the new way cargo space in managed All of the jump gates and jump holes that story wise I should not have access to yet (e.g. X system, Sol) are still accessible (I am sure I remember a post saying they would only be available at the correct points during the new plot, but I could be wrong) All of the multilayer content is still present, e.g. massive space rules and clan si…
  • Thanks for the reply, and you were right about the cargo it kinda makes sense that some containers are bigger than others i do have a small suggestion though, would it be possible to add how many cargo units are taken up by each commodity in there description? (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R)Ah then i have a bug to report, i started a new game (i completely wiped my game, and cleaned my registry before installing 1.9) and i can still access everything :S. I am not very far into the game so i will start…
  • yeah and access to more stuff is hardly a bad thing Oh and i love the way jump holes look now, (i only just noticed the new texture) it is so much better