Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• I have done the impossible. In fact I challenge anyone with access to this ship to try this: Fly through the GMG Hypergate with the Ion Cannons shooting at you. I was trying to solo Ancient Drones after upgrading this ship with Armor, HF Champion Shield, Shield Generator, etc, but could barely survive. This ship is fast, but not best suited for combat. Since I took the Junker bribe and shot the depots in Manhattan, I figured I would see if I could fly through the hypergate. I have not been to S…
  • After shooting the drones the Ion Cannons are now friendly I will make a video soon with another new character. The speed with thrusters is 250, 600 with cruise. You may think it is a dissatisfaction, but when you can easily evade Ion Cannons, aliens in the Inner Core, and prove to be a tough target in PVP, it's very satisfying Travel is also faster, imagine the time it saves from SOL to the anomaly lol. Pair that speed with cloak, I don't think you can stop me from smuggling now
  • I do have the Hydroxin Thruster, and just finished assembly of my cloak device now You're right about the cargo space, I can only hold 40 cloak crystals. It's obviously not going to be able to smuggle more than a few pieces of BMG's if I had 30 cloak crystals, but I will definitely have fun with the roleplay! Now it's a game of cat and mouse lol.