Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• (edited 11/21/11) SPECIAL THANKS TO OP FOR PERMISSION! CREDITS TO HIM, NOT ME! Forum Download Section, under Server Files: index.php?page=DatabaseItem&id=1070 (parts 1-10) index.php?page=DatabaseItem&id=1071 (parts 11-19) Mediafire Folder: Free File Sharing Made Simple - MediaFire
  • I've deleted my link/post off the Facebook page too. Though I only made it to part 05, I will not continue until this is confirmed. No arguments here. I'm not complaining, but taking a day or two to help another potential server player join is worth it. Word of mouth goes far. Though I confirmed the RAR of file "2011_10_08_Crossfire19.exe" did not get corrupted and was able to successfully unpack and install on my desktop (fresh installs), no one, and most importantly OP, cannot confirm the dow…
  • Well, thank you for your permission to do so. I will proceed to upload the parts then, and hopefully we will have some new members tomorrow. Again, sorry for the trouble, I respect all rules and regulations laid before me and have no rebuttle in abiding by them. So, I have added the link back to my original post here and on the Facebook page.
  • I personally like Mediafire myself, since I can upload several at a time and leave the computer for an hour. As far as keeping the files there, I would look into purchasing a simple account so the files would never have to be re-uploaded or expire after a while. Again, I only proceeded to do so in the first place because of a Facebook request, so instantly I thought "winrar, 100mb parts of isntaller, upload to mediafire". Glad it worked out again, and OP, I understand this is a FIRST for you al…
  • Alright, no problem. May I have a link?
  • Yes I found it. I misunderstood what you meant, and actually linked the external download. You want me to upload them from my computer to your website? If so I do not have a problem doing so, but will have to start over. I linked the first 10 parts, the shared media fire folder currently has 13 of the 19. I'm taking a break from uploading, I'm training for my new clan =D
  • I'm almost done uploading, 3 parts left I've been dying to finish this and get back to CF. I need to get out of Sirus sector, get a few million credits, and would love a Battleship by the end of this week! Yeah I'm happy with my choice in your clan. Again, once I finish uploading, I'll be dedicating my time to getting in with you guys officially, and hopefully find some new potential recruits along the way xD
  • Yeah, OP I appreciate you taking the time to download it and confirm it's stable, safe, and not malicious. I'm sure from time to time you've thought it would help a few people with downloading the client, and I hope we can get a few more people to join with more download options. Now I can finally get into space, jesus =P