Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• After reading what I have seen so far, I am amazed at the audacity of some ppl. Burro was the first friend I made in coming back to CF and we have been good friends all the while. I have even made good friends of all the fine people here. Though I will not make any excuses for this behavior, I also will not believe for one moment that he was alone in all this. Burro mate, your apology should be accepted by all, and it will be by me. Time will take care of the rest. But those who hid in the shad…
  • OK its story time....... I work in a place where pointing fingers is a daily occurrence. Its brutal and its debilitating. "They did that"...and...."they did this"....."so and so did this"....and..."so and so did that" Unfortunately here in the real world, when you have to get up in the morning, pay your bills, save your family, and btw, save your community....finger pointing is for children, numbnuts, fuckwads, and shitheads. For those of us here on planet earth making the way for you gum gnash…