Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• I am agreeing with DC.....Crazy, but fun...I may even join...on what side though, I don't know....it depends on what leader says.
  • Naughty naugty...now you must pay for his leather seats.
  • Dang...my school started a month ago...lucky...
  • Nah...I is happy with it...As a warzone, i can enter and leave wheni need too...its helpful..... AND DANG!!! Buffy...your fricken awesome...you dont't die!!! Killed the other BG's in the 5 min i was on...but not you...you killed meh.
  • I agree with tr0x... BG was being lame, and being rather annoying to everyone in CSF....as well as nutreal clans clans like n0x used to be until all the crap started...this is a game, but we're not joking....War will happen...
  • Lol, until DC's read it...then it will go up again....Jib, there is one thign you should know...as a wing of Chaos, n0x supports you in general, and I in particular, but...why are yuo jumping around? What they did was...annoying, but not annoying enough to warrant a war...your jumping around man! Oh, and since I am in your clan, and do support you, what are the rules regarding the DC Chaos war?
  • Actually nitr0x...it is our fault....we are the ones deciding to go to war....lol...i am with you, i don't like the r-39 issue anymore than you do, and i agree to go to war, but I am saying that whatever happens because of this war, is our fault...
  • "It is nothing to do with RP ,Jib wants to destroy server ,and he will do what he can to do it" Hm...slander... "I see only 1 very arrogant person at this moment and it is you Jib. " More slander... Wavey...both of those things are insults...
  • Jib, play nice lol....and Wavey, I understand that you don't like someone threatening your clan...but thats in essence what DC did...After we declared WarZone in Sig19, Then DC became merc after we declared WZ, which is a direct threat to the only remaining clan in CSF....Plus, BG has more money than Chaos...more members, and then BG are always trading....therefore they have more money....which means when DC became mercs, they were in essence catering to BG only, since they could afford to pay.…
  • Did like all of Chaos just get banned? Cause I can't connect, neither can my friends under chaos account, but when we made new acoount, we could get in...
  • That all you say nitro?