Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• The 1 Char Club

I actually think is a good idea, being the store the only spare char I would actually keep. you can raise quite a few money just for selling pods. but I agree that for someone who doesn't know the mod as good as us, it may become really hard to try all the fighters or even learn pvp making money only with NPC's. so probably something like 1 trader,1 fighter and 1 store would become the minimum set for a noob, but I totally agree that behind that ppl start worrying to much with small things.
  • The 1 Char Club

hey hey hey, don't need to ask anything, in my opinion the admin/creator is free to make anything he wants or needs to take the best from his creation.I don't intended to ask for anything, I just refer that for a new player it may become hard to play with just one char. What I can say from my experience, is that I have 2 accounts with 9 chars but in over one year I have only used 2 or 3, and I would only use one if the game was actually like that. yes people may hold 20, 30, or 40 chars, but th…