Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• well, either there are just newbies on the server who might not speak english and do not know server rules and are below lvl 50 which is no attraction for taxing or other pilots are in IC or Altair and i will not waste my time to go this damn long way just for 1 rp-situation. also if you want to close arena, then close NY for every 40+ranked pilot, cause many of them like to hide there cause of no pvp and thus they cant get involved into any rp-situation...so can you tell me what to do then othe…
  • ah yes, speaking of RP... it is really fun to be getting insulted for doing RP: we dont need such scum on the server!!!
  • (Quote from Gunny)to slow? do you know my hunter Volition at all? when he is online with a bounty set he'll snatch it before Forlon's eyes i took several targets out before any SA or other hunter got into system, so dont tell me anything about my job ok i get it done, but without target i have nothing to do, so the only thing i can do is practicing and to TGT, i dont have anything against them, but they can save their insults and that goes to everyone who play cf.fair play, ok mates?
  • (Quote from Martind Forlon (SA_Forlon))oh i already done that, dont panic, forlon^^i just wanted to show you that the current rp situation is currently, and i have no other words for it, fucked up... as bad as this news is their can just be a way up to old glorious rp'ing
  • im just brainstorming now: but is it possible to set time limitations on system, lets say arena is opened from 19gmt-22gmt and after "closing" everyone will be send automatically to planet x when they undock from planet issos (here i thought about the "houston"bug some ppl might know)
  • (Quote from Wavey)me neither, i would love to fight in an asf/csf battle, but i never saw any announcements about that