Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• (Quote)I had a similar experience docking in a very heavy fighter at Outpost Delta a few times in the earlier versions of CF. The ship would bounce around in the docking ring for awhile, taking hull damage and eventually --usually -- dock without any lasting damage. I think it's been fixed.
  • So what's the e.t.a. on this mind-blowing online experience? Are you still waiting for the community to live up to it OP, or still working on the code?
  • I've been trying to build my new character back up to what I had before I had to move last month. I'm almost there. If I have to start all over again, AGAIN, that will really suck. I guess I'll go back to SP until the new mod is done and see what transpires. Will you kindly send us all an E-mail announcement when the new mod is online, as you have in the past OP?
  • (Quote)So you're saying that if 1.6 causes a complete character wipe and I have to start from scratch, Gunny will give me the 40 million credits I'll need to outfit a new ship at my current level? If that's a promise, I'll keep playing.
  • I don't remember them being that big an obstacle in Starlancer. But then, in SL, by the time you faced the ion cannon, you could fly a cloaked ship. So you could sneak up on it, uncloak, take out a turret and recloak. No such option in CF. That's going to be verrry interersting.
  • wow. WOW I say. Looks like somebody's been busy. All I can say Op, is you'd better make sure the server can handle about 60 at a time cause once this hits the Lancer's Reactor and the Crossfire community, EVERYbody's gonna want to play in your sandbox. so what ship is that with the railgun and the kicka$$ MkII guns? Where does one find a Cataclysm missile launcher or a Nemesis missile launcher? Who do you have to bribe? Who do you have to kill? I want em and I want em NOW lol Great job sir.
  • (Quote)That one sounds familiar. Isn't this the bad-ass missile from Privateer 2? That was my favorite. One shot from a banshee and most fighters were toast. A true fire-and-forget bandit buster.
  • Wow. Just friggin awesome work OP. LOVE Juni's new red outfit. Hubba hubba! And the Dom Kvosh ships and the new planets look fabulous. There is a server side glitch that needs to be cleared up but I'll post about that in an appropriate thread.
  • Wow. I'm stunned Op. That's whatcha call yer Magnum Opus. Or, in Kentucky Yer Magnum Opussum. Either way, it's a remarkable feat. Can't wait to get busy exploring!