Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• I'm between jobs right now, so I can do some testing on the server tomorrow too.
  • (Quote)You have to use one or the other. Deactivate 1.56 in Freelancer Mod Manager, activate 1.57. Also You may need to reset your firewall. I had the same problem, but mine didn't crash until I started to load servers. My firewall had to be reset. Once I did that, it was fine.
  • My pc still locks up whenever I log off the server. And I got stuck in an endless loop flying through the Cube Arena jump gate. Didn't go anywhere, just flew through it and cycled back to go in again...and again...and again. Otherwise it looks fine. I've visited 7 systems so far with no other problems except that there were no missions available on the mission boards.
  • 1) When I unzipped the downloaded 1.57 file, it automatically deactivated 1.56 in FLMM. It works fine. 2) Also, FLMM will warn you against using the Open SP mod with 1.57, but they work fine together. 3) There is very little difference between SP and MP, but for me at least, SP is easier. dogfighting in single player can be done in just about any ship you want; Titan, BullPup MkIII, whatever. But online, the more nimble your ship, the more survivable it is. Dogfighting online with a Titan was v…
  • (Quote)Looks like I'm missing an application. Maybe that's why my system locks up whenever I try to log off the server.
  • Well now I've gone and done it. I had a glitch online today, (a suddenloud buzzing noise from my modem that restarted my pc) so I reinstalled both mods: 1.56, 1.57, and Open SP. I can play fine online (although my pc still locks up whenever I log off), but now my singleplayer files are all gone. I had moved the saved games to a backup folder during the shuffle and I HOPE the only problem is that I've restored the folders and files incorrectly. Can someone tell me the right folder navigation for…