Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Ok ive heard and seen enouph, going to have to go with Chaos in this war BS.Dont understand Pirates act like pirates police get mad. That all sounds normal. War between pirates and police sould be SOP. Or am I just weird. A rule against reloading in battle,,,, Rediculous who came up with such BS. Use all ya got fight to the death for heavens sake, why ban reloading.This hole thing is rediculous from the outside looking in. But saw the line crossed by BG when threatened to ban caos clan for some…
  • Have played many different servers, have never heard of not using bots and bats in duel or battle till came here. Part of ship caracteristics can be how many it holds. Declaring weather or not missles in duels is normal. What other mod /server are you talking about ? Said it was agreed upon in server missed that post, Bad conduct or Forbidden havent quite decided. When server was down tried freeworlds server no bots there, but it wasn,t because my reflexes didn't hit them, it is built in mod. I…