Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Windows Vista

Most are compatible, even on RC versions and beta drivers for Vista.
  • Windows Vista

(Quote) You're right. Windows Vista is build with the idea of multi-processing and should know better how to use more than one processors/cores and benefit. On the other hand you have much bigger OS, require more resources so things might run slower and require better hardware.
  • Windows Vista

Probably thats why they needed about 6 years to create it Its normal to be bigger and slower for current hardware just like any new windows. DirectX 10 will be available only for Vista like some other things. And what i wrote already in my previous post - Vista should be finally created with the idea of real multi-tasking, using multi processor systems cause thats the future. EDIT: Windows Vista Final is Out (illegally ofcourse). Microsoft said that its finished and to 30th of November DVDs and…
  • Windows Vista

Someone with Windows Vista Ultimate Final BillGates Edition (RTM = Release To Manufacturing)? I decided to risk and remove my favourite Windows Media Center Edition 2005 cause i was out of space.
  • Windows Vista

Vista users, there is free legal activation which works atleats for now, so go for it now or later might be too late ...