Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Hi OP Like i said before the storyline is awesome, i just have some question that some how dint understand.to start with: timeline - in the final battle the alliance go to fight the DOMS with....4k HP ships end lvl 7 weapons? end that after so many new ships been build . i think this ships need to be upgraded with ships that match the time line.after the story everything go back like there was never war, Kavash stile kill coalition end wherever u go there is no mention of the battle that took p…
  • i,m not sure i understand.. humans have alliance with DKs are they not?...after the story ends...end trent story is big us he end juni take command of the Order if i understand correctly
  • Ok so if i understand correctly the inner core is of limits after the story ends?- that dont make any sens.To sum it up everything is perfect till the story ends end the player(single player only) go back tho play 1.9 end there is absolutely no indication of everything that just took place .Also why DKs will not want humans in inner core when they just forged alliance with them? ...Why DKs kill coalition after the story ends when DK fleet was destroyed in last chapter end they need help more the…
  • I beg the differences . Make DKs end coalition lawful factions end they will stop kill etch other .