Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• OP,Huor end all the defs..... i cant thank you enough for all the hard work you guys did in last 3 years to bring the Freelancer 2.0 to all of us. Best regards end happy hunting !
  • I got 2 words for ya.....Absolutely Awesome mod! Considering is done on 11 year old engine the graphics are stunning!Everything works us intended...Pass mission 13 ...0 problemsGreat job Defs... Your hard work pays off...Props to everyone
  • Same here.. Juni end king get kiled right after undock from omega 3 station. Lock like is a rep problem end this GMG Ion guns don't really like Juni XD PS:....Ignore that OP....The new patch works fine .Thanks a lot xD
  • WELL..I,m done end all i can say is ..Amazing!The storyline end spatially the ending was heartbreaking end greatly written end honestly waiting for 10 years to get that ending makes wort a while .Awesome job OP,Huor end everyone in the team! This is the best Freelancer MOD by Far . You guys should be proud of that !
  • hmm...so mission finished , we saved the galaxy, we unite the outcast end corsairs but...well this dam ion guns in omega 3 now don't like me end this corsairs don't like me either ... do i miss something here ? XD
  • Do you have NET frameworks install in your PC ? IF not you need 3.5 +Do you have original Freelancer disk ? 1.7,8,9,2.0 all works fine in windows 7 so it must be your freelancer game _ not the mod
  • best solution...leave formation, join formation end make sure u target the lead ship