Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• I look at some videos of the Elite end it looks great. The problem is it offers nothing new in terms of a game play end it feels like another WoW clone or should i say Freelancer clone. From what i see so far Crossfire 2.0 offers match more diverse game play . To me it feels like The Elite defs are rushing the game. Only 1.5 years in development end is ready for release . Good games take about 3 years end even some times that is not enough to make a good game so i will wait end see how this one …
  • That maybe so ( i know 30 years anniversary) but the fact is there is absolutely nothing new in that game that you end I end everyone ells have not played et. Don't get me wrong, i hope they succeed . PS: Just think for a second how Freelancer will look in The Elite engine...nuff said...
  • What do i expect..hmm..everything ,a full game verse end let me ask you something..400 billion star system huh? How do they plan to populate this systems end with what ? Unless ... there will be a lot of empty space...heck .. they cant even finish one full system with planets, landing end all that... so i should just fly around end kill pirates all day or i have to get item A end take it to point B to make some buck ? Well ..we can do that here..or in of matter of fact , you can do that on every…
  • I think you guys are missing the point of what i,m saying. I never played the Elite before but i,m interested on the game us well so i watch end read of the old end new game end i do like what i see so far . My point is...Let say there will be 300k people playing the game at launch but you have 400 bill systems so that live you with 0.02 people per system at any given time end there is absolutely not possible to ad planets,station, NPS ,game content to all this systems end that will get people b…
  • Well there is another.....Sky walker ..... youtu.be/ZVl1Hmth3HE
  • You know guys... i found this new wave of Space Sims astonishing . After many years of EvE end the fail of Black Prophecy end Freelancer barely floating the new surge of Space games is great for the new generation end show that people are really in to that. coze ...face it... not many years from now we us human race will have to go to space. When earth recurses depleted space is the only way for us to advance us human civilization...there is no other way.....unless we destroy etch other before …
  • Well guys....i got the copy end i started testing....yay.First filings of the game...totally greatNow i see why watching some videos end actually playing the dam game is whole new ball gameI have be playing SC arena for 2 months now end sins i build my brand new PC i,m getting like 100 FPS on ED, on SC i,m ruffly around 60Got my new GTX 970 about 10 days ago end man that card is just bad ars....Also i,m keeping a eye on PAX Australia the end of the month for the unveil of FPS on SC so there is a…