Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• To-Do

i have one little suggestion if i may.....You know that Pulsar in omega?.... in reality pulsars shine extremely bright end they are small in sizeI think will be nice to do small blue sun end keep all the effect around the star. Will be a very nice little detail....Actually will be awesome to ad some more pulsars around the verse but all have differed rotation speed...just like real thing
  • To-Do

This is Vela Pulsar seen from earth with Chandra Telescope....Pulsar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaI agreed to disagree
  • To-Do

Sorry for double post... Here it is.. real pulsar in freelancer.. enjoy YouTube
  • To-Do

Hai OPI understand you don't have match time end i don't ask to do full out effect us 1 video.But i also know that you pay a lot of attention in small details like this that makes SF stand out from all the rest.Here is simple solution that will not take match time to do... YouTube Just replace that dark planet( seen us core of star) with actual small star preferably blue or white ( i,m sure you have lots of this) end just make it spin faster in INI . fileWill not be perfect but will be closer t…
  • To-Do

Question for OP Even 10 years later it always bug me how the story went, i mean if you look at it the outcast end the rouges help the order end Trent to save the colony but after the story finish they are all back to normal is just like nothing happen . also there is some things in the mod that dont make sense , like Oasis system for example, one jump hole only true Texas but is own by Britannia full of outcast end GMG, i mean how do they got there? They go unnoticed by Liberty ? Alaska- dead e…
  • To-Do

Hi DefsI notice something interesting at the end of 1.9 . So Trent made trust with Dom Kavash from behave of all humanity right? End us far i remember the Kavash told him that they cant change the nomads end only new bread can make them non hostile towards humans but if you kill nomads after that end then go back to inner core the Kavash arenow hostile so how is that works ? end also Kavash ask for help fine , then why when you kill the other aliens kavash are are stile hostile ?