Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• I've only been playing this mod version since Sunday, but everyone who has played 1.7 will tell you that, if you think about it, there really shouldn't be a "best" ship. For those of you who weren't here during 1.7, most people flew the Lagg because of it's crazy fast turn rate. If you were flying a Lagg and you got into a fight, you were guaranteed to win unless you were a bad pilot or the other pilot simply outclassed you. I don't know if this is still the case (I haven't heard otherwise, but…
  • Bah...the Shroud is simply the most popular ship on the server because it has decent stats and it's close to home. I've spent the past several hours flying ships in the Altair sector, and there are several designs in that area that can match the Shroud in agility, armor, and weaponry. Styling, however, is another issue altogether. And as for it's hitbox (size) I usually don't have any issues hitting the Shroud with my guns. My personal favorite ship? Well, you'll just have to wait and see. No, i…