Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Several weeks ago, our internet connection was shut down by what my dad thinks was a DDOS attack. The connection was put back up quickly, though my problems did not end there. I've had problems connecting to any MP game in any server. If I can connect, my ping is usually through the roof. If it isn't, I still glitch so much that I make Nightstalker from X-Men look like an amateur. The strange thing about this is that my browser and other internet-dependent applications run perfectly fine. I can…
  • (Quote) My ping has always been high on CF (~170) but now it's hovering at ~500. I get the same results from servers in Dallas in other games as well, and I'm less than 60 miles away from Dallas. And might I add that every server window of every game I launch drops down to 1 fps no matter what.
  • I've got it fixed now. I had to turn off one of the options in Zone Alarm. : Hopefully I can be back online as soon as I download and reinstall the mod...and when I find my MPID. If I can't find it I'll just take the cash/equipment off of my dads old characters and go from there. : /