Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• New clan in town

I am launching a new clan called Synergy.This will be a mercenary clan, and has been planned for some time.In the general political war, Synergy will hopefully be part of the CSF.The clan tag will be |SYN|.Anybody wishing for more information may post here, PM me, or visit the site.The site is http://synergyclan.vacau.com/i…9ba713fc00206706cb19f4870Unfortunately, the clan is yet to launch, due to lack of members. We had five members, but now have only four. Anybody wishing to join may post here…
  • New clan in town

Thanks for the support guys. Abrasdevil Thank. If any problems occur, i'll be sure to contact.@Crysis Thanks.
  • New clan in town

Gunny Yes I do. When the clan starts up, I shall depart the ASF, and relieve myself of my license attire. Sorry to all the ASF, but times change, and although I will miss it, I must join your rivals, to fight for my clan.
  • New clan in town

Thank you everyone. Gunny: Sure, I will sell them at the closest planets. Also, are we allowed to tag our ships, seeing as technically, we are not a clan until we get more members?
  • New clan in town

• New clan in town

Alrighty..Well, the motives for joining CSF remain unaffected due to PX or any other clan, just to clear that up.And, although I feel bad about leaving the ASF, due to it being outnumbered by the CSF, my choice is for the entire clan, and no selfish independence would allow me otherwise.Although this clan is relatively new, and the recent thought has been quite slim, the overall thought has been going on with me and some friends, for quite some time. So don't think this is just a quick idea for…
  • New clan in town

husker: Thanks, glad someone sees it my way. Michael: I wasn't degrading the ASF's ability, I was merely mentioning the fact that CSF outnumbered them, and right now, the first thing this clan needs is allies. Besides, with Gunny as your leader, you can hardly fail, right?
  • New clan in town

husker: I'm not insulting Gunny, or implying anything, I am just saying, now that he is your leader again, the ASF is back on the road to victory, so Synergy shall join the CSF, to balance it up. inflkt: Do you mean [gT]? They are becoming an ASF mercenary clan, so yes, we will be balanced also.
  • New clan in town

• New clan in town

(Quote)Speaks for itself... Please, Arrow and Daywalker, if your going to do that, please do it on another thread, or PM, or don't do it at all... Daywalker: Thanks, I will send through a proper application. However, do you want: My hours, my clans hours, my clan members hours or no ones hours?
  • New clan in town