Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Hi m8s! Yesterday i was Playing Crossfire, and my FL crash, also while i play mutch time yesterday i dont restart FL, and make a Pause... Today i try to go on the Server, i can start FL normal an i fount the server, 8 Players Online, but when i klick on connect he chrash and say "My connection to the server been lost". I think my FL is gone Demaged.... also i install my FL and the FLMM and the Mod again... but i have the same Problem again! is my ID going Demaged??? i dont have so mutch weapons…
  • i Restart my Modem but i have the problem again.... i Test my Ping and he tells 14ms ping, Packet Loss 0%, Jitter 2 ms.... Line Quality A!!! Can you come at the chat? i Take your ICQ numer in my list, you can Found me there also I heard that we can have not most than 100 weapons on 1 char... i have 1 char whit more than 100 Trade good on it, can it be that thi is the Porblem?
  • Ja es geht aber mein neuen char ist weg... der hatte eigentlich nut nen BS Liberty Drednaguth und seine ausstattung.. mehr nicht... was war das problem??