Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• (Quote) yep, and while you're on it, makes us all a favor OP, reduce also whimpers cops mouth, i rarely come to this forum, and yet, everytime i come see more of the same. Yeah OP, reduce the power of those overpowered guys, those infamus guys, that are always attacking others, going into them to provoke battles, in which they disturb their tranquility! Yep, those who are always making F1, reloading and saying i dont give a sh**, using mines in massive battles to lag server and still dont give …
  • is that a fact?!?!? he told you? well... good for the both. Eg, i am not a kisser, never been interested to please OP. One's actions are more relevant...Spiky, nothing personal with you mate, just tired of more of the same... it just happen to seen your post, with more...leaving posts now, i've ended my arguments...
  • (Quote) I'll take the challenge... 1st- and to continue my point of view let me clear that BESIDES my 2 first interventions on Swat forum, in which at the time i wasnt aware of alll the requests made by our mates concerning incoming features fo CF 1.9, and others who doesnt have anything more to do except inflaming clans relations, i've posted these, which are inserted in both cathegories i've mencioned above. Severe violation of server rulesServer Commands 2nd- after these my 2 sins i ask you …