Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• O.K Hi I am new. Beta-5 is my same nickname on lancers reactor. now to the topic Ive played 1.5 for a week now and wanted to find death valey. I found it Then scince sol was so big i stormed it with datastorm. Got the cordinates of some jump gate and flew twords it. I was playing my game boy while the ship was on auto pilot. All of a suden these arms of light were reacheng tword my ship!?! I reversed engines but kept heading tword it like it was a black hole! Then i turned ito this huge sun thi…
  • I PLAY SINGLEPLAYER FOR THE LAST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SRY I got out of control (Agian)
  • I Don't use it much But When Ive explored for 24 days straight i use character editor to put myself back in liberty. Character Editor Doese Not Work In multiplayer PLUS i can't playit becuase my computer always hangs up. I don't EVER Cheat Plus I HATE god mode codes. Bothe Programs PLUS Ioncross server editor(Only Works For admins) are on www.lancersreactor.com
  • thought youed say that RGHawk2000- well said. and one more thing. DATASTORM HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS TOPIC!!! (takes deep breath) [SIZE=3] I the author Permently close this topic from further posts due to offtopic discusion. (Anotherwords i want it locked) [/SIZE]
  • you dont want to know I found more nomads on my ass the deat valey in there:D (Hint: Go to the rift Only if your brave enough:D)