Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• I know I dont really need to explain as Im not a commited clan member but I thought I would anyway as I am trying to build friendships here and I dont want anybody to feel as if Im just gonna drop everything and dissapear..as some do. Last month I was diagnosed with Rhumatoid Artheritis..(im not old btw lol..37 years) its difficult for me at the moment as I have just started a course of medication. It is my hands mainly that are affected and its difficult to do anything that requires quick hand…
  • Thanks for the replies. Its not that bad guys..I have been told there is every chance that it has been diagnosed early and I will respond to medication well and could be symptom free for a long time.Its just an achey and annoying to deal with..1 of the reasons I stopped playing COD on PS3 and switched back to my PC for all my gaming...the mouse is easier to control. TEzZ
  • Im not going to map any keys..Im used to it the way it is. It really isnt that much of a problem. Just sometimes. I can PVP..I just prefer not to if I can help it lol