Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Well a long time coming, But i am sure its well worth the wait.. OP, to be honest, It wouldn't bother me at all if you did a complete char wipe, some may say " HARSH "but for 2.0 to have a good chance in playing and working right for everyone, I personally feel a char wipewould not only benefit YOU, Server, and new players, it also levels the playing fields on everyone...NO Ranked level 100 players, NO Players with awesome Alien weps, NO billions in Bank.A fresh NEW start for ALL, Besides.... t…
  • Win 7 Home premium users: I had a few problems with getting 2.0 to work to start with, I will give you a run down what I did to resolve this: 1) Un-install eveything that relates to Freelancer, delete save games folder too.( or move somewhere else) 2) Fresh install of Freelancer, re-start computer ( important ) 3) You will have Crossfire 2.0 as a zip file, extract it as administrator to a place where you can find it. 4) Once unpacked, right click the bigger of the 2 Crossfire 2.0 folders, run a…