Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• (Quote from Crossfire)What !! are you mad or just space wacky. First of all i have a saying " You can't polish a Turd " Which in fact thats what Star Citizen is, a BIG FAT polished TURD.Its just Wing Commander taken to the next level, with an element of Freelancerin it, to entice US Freelancer communities in to supporting it. But i don't buy it, and never will....I have said on many posts about this and also others have too.If it looks like its too good to be true, it most probably is. Once we …
  • (Quote from Husker)And to think Roberts said PC Space Sims are dead and he is our Savior with SC.Goes to show how blind the man really is !!! Nice find Husker,, Rgds Cygna
  • (Quote from Michael)Yup I know Mike..... Just saying he is blind thats all.. Rgds Cygna
  • (Quote from Husker)The Joystick junkies m8 thats who..... Have not played with a joystick for well over 25 years now, tbh m8, cant wait for Crossfire tobe Mouse and touchscreen compatible together, now that would be awesome.. Get real ppl, b4 we start 2013, bin those analogue sticks and go for the digital precision that is a laser optic mouse, far better than any stick imo. Rgds Cygna