Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Hi all, its been a long time. Ok, started the start up for Crossfire, it started to update files as it normally does when you want to play MP, AVG kicked up and detected a Trojan Virus from the server whilst it was updating the files. file is called Trojan Horse Agent3.BLJG, it attacks one of freelancers dlls (can't remember which)which prevents you activating the mod, and flags up as a serious Virus in AVG. This Trojan effects ALL mods be it Crossfire Disco, ect... I can't get rid of it, so it…
  • (Quote from (IOC)Shogun)Cheers bud, Wil try that soon, AVG forum says its a type of maleware virus, but i am not sure. Ok fresh install of freelancer, then Crossfire, fingers crossed eh!! lol Rgds Cygna
  • (Quote from Gearhead10)libcurl.dll Yup thats the one m8, same here. Ok, gonna do a fresh install now of Crossfire and make an exception in AVG for it.As we know any dll that gets changed through the mod re-writing/updating it, sometimes AVGand other progs think its getting attacked and gives out false warnings ( as Op said ) Just that it alarmed me so because i run a VERY tight ship on my computer, and i am carefulwhat i download. Anyhow, looking forward (hopefully) seeing you guys online soon.…