Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• Hello Everybody, I am here to announce that freedom (as soon as I get all fix up) will open his doors as a clan. Some of Freedom parameters are working on: 1st.- Freedom would not just be a freelancer clan. The objective is to participate in another games too toguether with the SWAT community. For the time being, we will be part also of the old Starlancer community. That means that our trainning will be concetrated in Freelancer and Starlancer. 2nd.- Everybody in freedom would have equal partic…
  • I ve been away for a while for different reasons but that doesnt mean I left. So far this is what is done: 1st.- The forum is set with a clan domain. I will start to work with some of the sections tonight that I have more time. You can visit the Freedom forums here eventhough you wont find anything today but maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. It is an slow process cause Im starting to learn how to do this stuff. I want to thanks pcforce to point me out the webpage for free domain freedom…
  • Thanks m8, now the freedom forums is working and it divide in two section: General and Tavern section which is visible to anyone and Clan section which is only visible to clan members. No I need to look for the color pallete code cause I do not like those color at all so I will change. I added a SWAT hyperlink (my hipergates ) from the freelancer section of that forum. If OP is ok with that i will keep it Due to the amount of hours spent on that game, my account was not erase but held inactive …
  • (Quote) From what I heard Istvan (JG GM) has done a pretty good job fix and rebalance the economy. So I will give it try as I did to evochron. I will place my observations here after I play for a little while RG...out
  • Well, after 2 days going around JumpGate I found a good friend who still playing there. Lot of things have changed since I left. I did login from time to time with a friends account just for fighting the flux but didnt know about the major changes. Therefore I decided to join my friends squad. She just started the squad few days ago but it is pretty much settled with the players stations (which oyu dont have to pay anymore for monthly maintanance) and all the knew things about the game. Yes OP …
  • Hello Guys, Well, this is our first attemp to design a ship (no texture neither harpoints yet) for Freedom clan. It is not beautiful and I already working to make it slimmer (too fat so far and really ugly) Anyway, I hope you enjoy the views cause it was fun for my first attemp: RG...out
  • Hehehe...

Well, I pull this out of my mind but you maybe right. I graduated in Aerospace Engineer at Wichita State University and I used to visit a lot the McConnell AFB at Wichita. One of my Hobbie was photography and took lots of pictures of all kind of airplanes and air shows (especially the Blue Angels show- yes, they still around with new blood) We also had Beechcraft, Cessna and the Boeing assembly factory there. Oh yes, Pizza Hut also born in WSU from 2 MBA students in the late 50s and was sold to…
  • Ok guys...

Here is Freedom fighter with a little modification and a little slimmer. Still, I think I need to work on it a little bit more so I will do that this weekend. So please, any input from you guys would be great. @OP, what do you think? and if you may tell me the scale for CF ships so I could adapt the scale to this ship, please... Gunny, I took your advice so I added cannards on it, does it look better for you? @Darkjedy, is it more interesting now ? @All, any input would be nice... So here we go…
  • Im glad you guys are giving some input. This is my 2nd design and Im working on a third one that I hope would the final to present to OP for CF 1.6 as Freedom clan ship If he accept it, I will start to work with hardpoints and texture. @Darkjedy, the SU-35, SU-27, and SU-37 are ones of my favorite fighter planes from the Soviet Union. Especially those were one of the first fighter with - Helmet Target System - (what you see, you target) plus it has an interesting characteristic that by the time…
  • Hello everybody, I dont know if this is a curse or bless on myself but due to the time consuming I will call it more a curse. After last ship post, I came with a final concept that I sent to OP and some other people without any texture and hard point. After one week of work, I did finish the hardpoint and texturing. The lancersreactor ship guide was pretty helpful and it was explained using gmax so the ship trasnformation to FL format, even in 3D studio, was not a problem at all. But after I lo…
  • Hello again guys, Lots of things went on since my last post. The learning process is a never ending road. I made a total of 3 more models after the one i posted here and I was never satisfied. Other issues came along that prolonged the release of my last model so I guess it wont make it to CF new release. I already inform OP of what happen. However, I just happy that I came up with a simple model that helped me to learn new stuff. Texturing, didnt have time to make them so I just use the ones g…
  • Final changes

Well, I want to thank everyone for their support. After reading last post I did some minor changes (dont know if they could be notice) Anyway, take some of Gunny suggestion and some of my own. The ship final version came up like this : Best whishes to everyone, RG...out